copy of web shop to existing joomla/virtuemart site
This project was awarded to phpjoomla for $515 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a fast, professional web developer to copy the layout and style of the website [url removed, login to view] to an existing Joomla 2.5 web shop using VirtueMart 2. Joomla site is already set up with Virtuemart 2 installed and working. Specifically what I need done is:
- Copy the layout of [url removed, login to view] to the Joomla template of the site [url removed, login to view]
- Copy the menu structure
- Keep the existing color scheme, but copy the coloring style of [url removed, login to view]
- modification to custom filters module/plugin to combine category filtering parameters instead of handling them separately
What I do NOT need done is:
- installation of Joomla or Virtuemart
- design of sliders, module boxes or other graphic design
- input of products, shipping costs, payment methods
- shopping cart configuration
This is basically a visual styling of Joomla project, copying an existing style but with customized coloring (color codes provided) with minor customization of the cf Filtering plugin/module. Shop setup and configuration, shipping, tax, payment methods, and product entry will be handled by me as will graphic design.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online