An integrated inventory management and order management system for eBay/PayPal.
1. Must work over multiple eBay/PayPal accounts
2. Each item on eBay to be linked to an SKU
3. Each SKU to be attached to certain variables, such as weight, selling price, cost, optimal shipping service, GST etc. Ability to add in more as time passes
4. Each SKU to have the ability to have a subSKU as sometimes things are sold in multiples through a single listing. The total for stock management and the subSKU for order management. Example. Have 4 unique listings selling the same item but in lots of 1, 2, 4 and 10. So a total number of units remaining for the SKU is required, but for order management, we will have to know whether a listing selling 1, 2, 4 or 10 was bought.
5. Upon request (every business day), the system to compile the time period's orders (from the previous compilation) and enter the data automatically into the stock management system.
6. Stock management system must:
a. Record each day's shipped SKUs
b. Be able to have entries entered manually (if there is a return or a cash/bank deposit sale)
c. Show the remaining stock level
d. be able to be exported into a printable format for specified date ranges
7. Upon the same request shipping information gathered from PayPal for the previous time period's sales to be arranged into the appropriate format (which I will provide) and then be available for download or be saved in a directory.
8. Upon completion of the compilation and reformatting of shipping information in .csv format, a 'packing list' to be generated for the items that need to be sent for the day. Basically the SKU under ordered headings with the quantity next to it and an empty tick box next to that.
1. SKU to determine whether the cheapest shipping option depending on location/weight. I can provide postcode spreadsheets with the fees based on weight (flat $ + $/kg for each postcode).
2. Ability to scan the deposits in a bank and match them up with the respective sale in eBay and hence SKU. One solution to have a communal bank account for all the eBay accounts and scan the deposit description and match it up with a username for an item awaiting payment in eBay, or have individual bank accounts for each eBay account and just scan the deposits in the respective accounts against the items awaiting payment. May make it easier.
3. A reporting system, which reports sales, profit, volume/quantities, GST, most sold items, can rank items in terms of variables such as highest profit (%age/gross), most volume etc. for each month, the month to date, FY and customisable date ranges etc.
4. Generated .csv files for label printing to upload automatically into the freight systems
5. Stock management system to have average turnover period and expected reorder dates and the reorder trigger level, based on this, the remaining quantity and lead times.
6. Be able to mark items that have had their shipping information been gathered from PayPal possibly and bank deposits as posted in eBay.
7. Prices to automatically change and update in all places when changed in one system.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1149 for this job
Hello, We are a Web Designing company having excellent skill in website designing and development. We have a demo to show you. We believe in good deliverables and long relationships. Regards, Dkscompany