eCommerce Solution / API Integration
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1017 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Create and launch an e-commerce solution for [url removed, login to view]
Option 1: Analyze current site and shopify API and integrate with API from Marco Fine Arts.
Option 2: Build, configure and integrate new site in Magento or similar to achieve the following requirements:
2 Weeks - Must be live by friday, May 3.
• Must integrate seamlessly with all functions of Marco Fine Arts API [url removed, login to view]
• Minimalist interface and modern look - if building new site using alternate platform must conform to current site look and feel (created with shopify) [url removed, login to view]
• Operate as frame in main website (built in squarespace) AND as stand-alone site.
• Show multiple product views (4)
• Use tiered product selection system
1) Choose Image
2) Choose Material (paper, Aluminum, canvas or plexiglass)
3) Choose Size (some sizes are dependent on material choice with minimums and maximums)
4) Choose Framed option (will be offering two colors of simple frames)
• Include a FAQ section
• Ability to save a product as a template (most of my products will have repeatable options, with only the image changing)
• Ability to integrate with other API's for fulfillment of other upcoming products
• Ability to include other products (i.e. t-shirts) shipped through alternate means (not going through the Marco fulfillment solution)
• Must be scaleable and portable to be utilized for other projects utilizing the same Marco backend integration for print sales
• Must be platform-independent and work on mobile devices
I look for your input on how to "build" the final product ordered via a product configurator. Customers want to see exactly what they're getting. Please suggest solutions and price Can the order process be animated as the customer chooses options?
See this link for a very crude framed-art configurator. I would offer less options for framing and finishing. [url removed, login to view]
Please provide prices for option 1 and option 2, as well as suggestions and pricing for the product configurator option.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online