peer to peer rental eCommerce site
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6143 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Site is to have functionality similar to airbnb.com. There is a peer to peer rental concept for a specific market. If we can replicate much of the [url removed, login to view] functionality with tweaks to make it focused on our market space that is what we are looking for.
We need a full end to end solution that includes:
1. Use facebook or email account to create accounts. (look at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
2. Responsive built site that allows for easy move to tablet/mobile
3. Built to handle scale of x rental transactions a day and x searches a day
4. Transactions need to be for both US and Canada – Or at least support geographies but with one currency
5. Integration with google maps to geo-position items
6. HTTPS security deployed on entire site
7. Location to be launched to 2-3 locations, but system needs to support easy roll on of additional locations
8. One type of user with 2 workflows (consumer and provider) - ability to list and ability to rent
9. Reviews on provider, consumer and objects
10. Paypal integration and specific workflow around payments - driven by notifications and approvals from parties
11. UI requirements and workflow requirements - simple design that drives towards ease of use
We are open to development on top of an open source CMS that will allow lower cost and speed to development.
We will supply our deeper requirements documents after initial bid and NDA digitally signed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online