T-shirt Designing Tool (html5) with Ecommerce Website
This project was awarded to Properbouncetech for $9360 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
We are looking for a complete e-commerce solution for selling customize and heat transfer shirts, hooded jackets, rompers online. It must have online t-shirt designing tool which must be integrated into the webshop. We will provide the look and feel of the website and will discuss final work-flow together with the developer to come to an inuitive website logical shop in front- and back-end.
I need user friendly, simple and clutter free professional website compatible with all available browsers.
The shop can be base don an earlier build webshop but we prefer is to be magento, other suggestions are welcome.
It should also provide the coupons offering option. We will need several payment methods integrated, all standard featured which you would expect to be present in a webshop
Preferably the tool must be build in HTML5 or other Multi platform Code. If there is a problem with this coding and it must be done in flash please motivate this. We are looking for a tool which will work flawless for the coming years and want to up-to-date with latetest posibilities
The designer tool functionality should be similar to [url removed, login to view] website. The online designer tool must show the price during customer's selection of artwork on the front and back on the shirt. The tool of bluecotton must be exactly rebuild in functionality, the design / elements will be redesigned by us, but will base don the bluecotton tool.
The designer tool MUST supports at least ONE type of vector based graphics (cdr, ai, eps, svg) for loading in the art work gallery and in the final output as well Preferably .PDF and .eps.
Website will be mulit-language and Multi-currancy, so changing language and currency must also change in the tool.
It must have admin section with the following or more capabilities:
- Add/Delete products for sale. This included editing product description, product images, available colors, sizes and price.
- Ability to categorize products, designs and fonts.
- Ability to add or remove artwork and fonts.
- Ability to add templates / pre-designs
- Ability to change prices
- Ability to charge for printing per side or per piece.
- Saving designs to account for later alterations or ordering / design history
- Sharing visitors design on social media
- Orders management
- Coupon management
- Afther sales e-mail system / in templates e-mails
For Heat Transfer shirts, the customer would just browse from a products page with pre-designed product from which he can ( by using customize design button) alter the predesign made by us. Visitor must be able to change artwork, fonttype, collors of the artwork elements, change the product behind the design (the design must also change with this prodcut to the printing area) and chose sizes, colors, and quantities.
The price of the product must change when visitor is changing the product, quantity and or colors
1. You need to deliver the complete source code to us.
2. Must supports one vector type (EPS or PDF) format in the art catalog and in the final output artwork beside png, jpeg and jpg.
3. We will only choose a provider that has already completed 2 or more similar solutions. Please send link of functioning solution which you already have. Please don't bid on this project if you don't have completed project like this before.
4. Non-Disclosure Agreement Required
5. Two months of free support and troubleshooting
6. We need to get the websites with contact information which you completed similar to this project.
7. Project status must be submitted every week.
8. Project should be completed within 2 to 3 months.
9. Full payment must be made through Elance escrow when project is finished, tested and delivered successfully. There won't be any pre payment before that.
Please bid confidently if you think you are agree on the above mentioned points.
idcreatief, the netherlands
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online