website og programming, droppshipping
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $221 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
BEFORE YOU TAKE CONTACT WITH ME, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT web developers who are serious AND NOT. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SO MANY inexperienced people here, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE MOST EXPERIENCES THAT I REQUIRE OF YOU BEFORE TAKING CONTACT!
I need a web developer to create website in the form of an online store. I need a developer who has these experiences:
- Good English skills, my first page should be in Norwegian, it is important that he understands good English so he knows where I would like my text on web page.
- Ability to change / edit the Web site and be available for such changes
- A serious web developer, I have been in contact with so many frivolous web developers and caters me only for serious web developers
- Have programming skills to create side for receiving XML files
- Certainly experience with dropshipping (my website will be linked to a supplier abroad that sell desired product, my client will only use my website to see the products, policies, make purchase transactions, the return of goods and other services to get the sale completed )
- Possibility to take a look at my website under development
- Have skills in web design, so that the website is neat, simple, and no distractions. Customer will get the impression that we are a serious company that is reliable and at the same time capturing the attention of the customer.
- Creating search engine on the Web for desired products
- Have knowledge of affiliate agreements
- Ability SEO capabilities of this site.
AGAIN - ONLY SKILLED DEVELOPER WITH GOOD EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES BE BLACK
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online