We're needing to build a website that is semi-social + uploads pictures, where people can tag and comment.
Its actually pretty simple and straightforward - easy really, just one challenge would be the tag and comment.
Even the social tools are easy, some are facebook-like, so easy.
On top of that, we already have the designs we want, so there is no need to even come up with new design, etc.
We have images/logo for our company's website too.
We just need someone to execute this project.
We've gotten quotes from others, but we'd like to cast a bigger net.
Knowing how straightforward, and simple it is, we would like it done as soon as possible, and of course - wont cost us a lot.
Please bid with reasonable prices and best timeline.
- straightforward social website, with ALOT LESS features than facebook
- 95% of the scripts could even be copied from many free scripts available out there, as long as its legal, and does not infringe, with editing to ensure originiality
- as its 95% simple/straightforward, we need it done as soon as possible - asap
- bidder must stick to timeline
- bidder must bid with correct bid, and it will stay
- pls do not bid such a high unreasonable amount, like we mentioned above, its simple, a lot of scripts are already available up there, and we have the design
- work does not have to be super sleek, fantasbulous designed (we already have the design we want) - we want a good, WORKING WELL, copy
You would need to sign a basic letter of confidentiality.
We have other websites to create - if this one goes well, and you're reasonable with us, we may have you do the other websites too - we want long term.
Look forward to your bids, cheers.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $843 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project & read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years including several social networking websites. Please check private message board for details.
I have more than 8 years of experience in PHP and open source, also have experience of handling complex project and I'm very much confident that I will able to manage this project. Please give chance to prove myself.