Social networking fan site
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 75
Develop a well structured and documented social networking site for European users.
It must become the place where fans exchange and share experiences with an amusement product which outputs a video of your performance similar to a karaoke booth.
It needs to be extremely friendly to fans and their preferred social networking platform. Must have an easy backend for new information, blog section etc. Joomla experience available so Yoomla based could be a plus, but another CMS is also fine if it has advantages over Joomla. The site should be completely usable and understandable in the preferred European language of the user.
Backend in English.
The site should have sections as:
- Up and download facilities of three minute max. videos (actually hosted on youtube, vimeo or elsewhere)
- Writing comments about them, boasting your own performance, enter into challenges with other fans who can setup the best performance, making fun of others performances, etc.
- Every placed video should have a comment section, but also easy links to twitter, facebook, hyves, etc.
- Twitte, facebook and other social media platforms integration should provide follow options, automatic notifications of new content etc.
- The other way around must also be possible: using your preferred social network and automatically posting comment, forum posts or links to your videos placed elsewhere. Site should make a clickable image of the video in this case.
- A central moderated forum where avid fans can discuss all about the product, their experiences etc.
- Site should be language neutral so have the option to switch to other, mostly European languages. Translatations will be provided.
- Site should have the possibility to create groups of fans, f.i. an English, Italian or an amusement park section.
- Good seo required
- Registration option for fans to unlock more features .
- Ranking system for users based on placed content, user feedback, etc.
New features will include affiliate advertising, corporate sponsoring, etc., as well as the integration of various interesting programs to the site. Enhancements to the site need not be elaborated here but they will include the various features which will make it more interesting, such as adding games, smart phone apps, etc.
This is a serious, comprehensive and long term project, and only highly qualified developers need apply. You should preferably be working in a group whose members have different capabilities as the tasks concerned are multifaceted. You should therefore be highly talented and have a great passion especially for social networking sites.
Maintenance of the site and providing artwork could be outsourced as well so should be optional in your bid. Important to know however if you could offer these services.
Only high quality bids are welcome as my previous experience with freelancers was far from ideal. Please work your bid carefully and provide a portfolio or examples of your sites. Include other useful information, such as your personal pages in various social networking sites.
This is my first project offered here and the project is completely new so it could well be that I forgot some requirements. Feel free to ask specific information if you need it. However this will only be provided to people with serious bids to prevent lengthy email exchanges with lots of people.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online