Australian Teacher Lesson Plans/ Calender/ Curriculam Mapping Website
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1294 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
This project is a website for Australian Teachers.
It has 3 main elements that are interlinked: Calender, Lesson Plan, and Curriculum Mapping
Calender: Create and save Daily and Weekly Templates (ie bell times/ recess/ lunch), Apply Daily and Weekly Templates, Add Lesson Plan, Drag and Drop Calender Item to reorganize
Lesson Plan: The user is able to create and save lesson plans then apply them to the calender. Create new lesson plan, modify lesson plan (and save as modified), add files to lesson, drag and drop sequence of items in the lesson
Curriculum Mapping: The Australian Curriculum is available here: http://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au. The detail at each year level from Foundation to Year 10 for example is here: [url removed, login to view] For each lesson plan the user creates the user must be able to identify which particular items from the curriculum are covered. This is the crucial element of this site and an easy to use navigation showing the detail of each element and allowing the user to add them to the lesson plan is essential.
- 2 user types, student and full member. Students get free access but must add detail from their student card. Full members pay per year by credit card.
- Hosting will be at [url removed, login to view] Please identify which hosting is required for your proposed solution
- Front end marketing website to also be provided, with signin to the application available
- Database design must cater for future App design, Android and Apple
Any questions please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online