1. Create simple and easy to understand code examples (3 - 5 examples on average) that show developers how they can use Templates with Django ( [url removed, login to view] ). Ease for readability, useful and detailed comments for the code, and a clear, intuitive output are important for a good example.
2. The first part of the deliverable is to provide a list of examples and a proposed price per example.
After we approve the list and the price, we'll ask you to implement each example on Runnable ( An example can be seen by visiting [url removed, login to view] )
3. The UI for each code example should look polished (alignment, color, etc should be nice and presentable.)
4. IMPORTANT: Instructions to create a project on [url removed, login to view]:
a) Navigate to [url removed, login to view] and click on a starter project - this will provide you with a basic scaffold to build your example on top of. You will be asked to Register. Please sign up and message us your username and we will upgrade your account to a publisher. This is necessary for you to add public content to Runnable.
c) Modify the example to meet the requirements. The important files that showcase the use of the module should be set to be opened by default.
5. The code must run when clicking on the Run button. (We'll be here to assist if you run into issues.)
6. Provide us with the link to your project. A unique link is created after clicking on the Publish as a New Code Example button.
To help understand our platform and how to do the basics, visit our support page:
[url removed, login to view]
- Experienced in Python and Django
- Able to write readable and modular code
- Able to write detailed, useful comments
- The link to a working project that satisfies the requirements listed above.