I like to develop a simplistic homepage with various content blocks (like iGoogle) and a background picture that should be changed easily all the time. Therefore I am looking for a website developer with a partner or experience in web design.
Additional I like to build a 'social layer' on top of this startpage:
Users should be able to login (via Facebook) and invite other people; new users should be linked to the people that introduced them to the website. Every user should have a 'my overview' sections that gives an overview of all the multiple degree relations. Each user should see monthly pageviews generated - their own + total all the members that they introduced
Example of this last point:
Peter introduces Jennifer to the website, but Jennifer introduces M and U to this website. In the overview of Pete, he likes to see how many homepage impressions he has generated, but also how many impressions were genereated indirectly by him (his own impressions + jennifers impressions + M's impressions + U's impressions as they were all introduced to the website directly or indirectly by Pete).
Other features that are necessary for the website:
- Good clean webdesign - i'm the new Steve Jobs :-) -> Look & feel will be like [url removed, login to view] - simplistic
- Easy 'set this page as homepage' instructions depending on browser of user
- Social share & like buttons
- overlay with options like 'about website' and 'feedback section'
- A link on the page to a poll where users can vote (social share their vote / lock 1 vote per user). Options should be sequenced by most votes
We can discuss the project further over phone. I prefer someone with design experience or assistance as the clean look & feel is crucial of the website. I like to see example websites / portfolio in order to make my decision who to work for.
I look forward to working with you!