For a new dairy food products company a complete IT setup is required. The company has a head office & two branch offices. The data centre is already built. Six IBM 3650 M3 servers has been purchased. Three Cisco ASA 5520 & Five Cisco 2811 router & Six 2960 switch has been purchased. The following things are required:
1. Vmware ESXi 5 setup for virtualization
2. Windows Server 2008 for Active Directory Setup & also integration with Linux Mail Server & File server, so that user’s only use one set of user ID & password for all server
3. Linux mail server setup with postfix/qmail & 100% spam filtering and security should ensure.
4. Linux samba file server, it should integrate with active directory so that automatically user & group permission assigned.
5. Linux base DNS server setup & security should ensure.
6. Day to day data backup & disaster recovery plan.
7. Webserver setup & design for the company & security should ensure so that any attack can not down the webserver. You should have skill of PHP, Joomla & Wordpress. SEO is also required
8. Linux base NTP server setup so that all the server, router & switch time is synchronized.
9. Open source ERP system implementation.
10. Leave Management system implementation.
11. The entire server should be redundant. If one sever is down then another server will take the job.
12. VPN among Head office & two branches with Cisco ASA firewall
13. Cisco router & switch configuration & setup. VLAN & STP should be implemented.
This will be permanent job if the worker can show his skill. Preference will be given to lowest bidder if he possesses skills. Prior to providing job an interview of 30 mins will be taken. Please only skill worker bid on this project.