Information architecture and Interfaces design: make 20 to 30 low fidelity wireframes
This project was successfully completed by annaijobs for $257 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
* SPANISH LABELING IS REQUIRED
Design complete information architecture and navigation for a website (20 to 30 low fidelity wireframes). The objectives, contents and functionalities are already defined. The website must have one "public view" for all visitors and one "private view" for registered visitors.
Raw specifications for public view:
- Home page (with sign-up / login)
- Events page (with calendar navigation)
- Online contest (only informative)
- Contact form
- Information pages (maybe one page with scroll navigation)
Raw specifications for private view:
- Facebook like page (comments, notifications, inbox, favorites, events / invitations, groups, share to other members)
- Content navigation (users will be able to find resources like documents, videos, links, guides, tutorials...)
- Access to an online course (information about the course, time, modules, topics, access button to an external LMS platform)
- Search / search results
- Discussion forums
- Users profile (LinkedIn like, only basics: education, experience, skills)
- Gamification (users will earn awards by completing tasks on the site)
Complete and detailed information will be sent and reviewed with the professional selected for this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online