SEO , Web Promotion, Link Building, Some Web Design
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 17
We are looking for an expert, established, SEO company to assign to one of our websites for Optimization, Promotion and tweaking current design and content.
* All white hat SEO and should comply with Google guidelines.
* Website optimization, on-page and off-page.
* Link Building, some social networking, article and directory submission..etc
* Tweak website add RSS Feed, add some CSS, make google web crawler friendly
We need constant google ranking of top keywords:
WE NEED TRAFFIC of minimum 5000 unique visitors a day:
- From USA visitors only
- RELEVANT traffic.
- NO FAKE TRAFFIC, auto surf or cheating.
- Not paid traffic
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- All Links must be on US sites
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Google should not ban/sandbox this site.
In order for your bid to be considered you must PM me with following info:
- What you will do exactly to achieve this?and how?
- If you have samples of previous work/results?? References
- How long it will take to achieve this goal?
- Upon completion submit a plan with a bid on how to keep updated on a monthly basis
You MUST provide full report of your verifiable work every 48 hours.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES: Approximately 30 or so per week
1. PR 3+ or higher links (Google Page Rank).
2. One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted).
3. Links must be permanent (No sites that require ongoing payments).
4. Links must be constructed using static html.
5. Links must be in text, no graphics.
6. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and Not under construction.
7. All Link pages should be from English language sites only
8. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
9. Links must NOT be on pages with more than 20 outbound links.
10. Links must be listed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE.
11. Link page must be search engine friendly (no redirects, cloaking, or framed pages).
12. All links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (I supply the keyword/keyword phrase).
13. All Link pages must relate or be relevant to topic as much as possible.
14. Links must be in different text combinations.
15. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads
16. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
17. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
18. Link Anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag. All links must be do follow.
19. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
20. High ranking sites verified by Alexa preferred.
21. No links using any automated techniques. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or
others). ALL links must be submitted manually
22. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc
24. Links should not be listed in illegal or any offensive websites (Porn or Gambling)
25. Links can not be from spam, banned, or blacklisted websites
26. No Scraped content sites, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups,
intrusive Advertising, etc
27. Must send weekly report of links.
28. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
*No Directories or Yahoo Groups
*Links of PR 3 and higher required.
*PR must apply to the link page - not the website home page!
*your quote will be for the price for the whole project
*Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink, we will supply various anchor text.
– Excel spreadsheet EACH WEEK including the following columns and link data:
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
_ Anchor Text
The winning bid will be paid as the work is completed and verified. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above).
We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced. (Any links that drop off over the next twelve months will need to be replaced with equivalent PR links).
*We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
50% of the Payment will be made after ALL links have been placed and verified. The remaining 50% of payment will be made ONLY after Google has cached the links.
Please be detailed in your bid
Thank youGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online