- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 AUD
- Total Bids 12
I need an invitation only intranet site built
I will be taking one product from my website [url removed, login to view] and applying it to a new site.
Motor Dealers will be able to log in and access their own secure, private portal/account. From here they can access the form (same as [url removed, login to view]) to fill out to produce a motor warranty policy document. Feel free to follow the process to see the other pages
At this stage I want to gauge the talent out there. We are already talking to a couple of designers and am close to making a decision.
Aside from what is set out below, I want to be blown away with functions. I will also need a logo designed. This site will need to house up to at least 2000 dealer accounts. The forms that will be produced will need to be in PDF format and all emailed to various stake holders.
• Dealer will be able to register with site and after email verification he will get access to his own account (admin will need to activate Dealers account in order for Dealer to start using it)
• Dealer will log-in with his user id/password to gain access of his area where they can manage policies.
• Dealer will be able to manage (add/edit/delete) policies same as [url removed, login to view]
• Dealer will be also able to search and browse existing policies in a user friendly way in a table with paginations.
• To create policy, Dealer will choose a plan, fill out the form, and choose payment option (full payment with paypal or pay by month process same as POMI)
• Dealers can charge more than base amount if they want.
• Once they done system will generate PDF policy and send it out to client, dealer and funder.
• Admin will be able to manage (add/edit/delete) plans by filling out a form and set criteria like plan name, car type (new, old, used) period to cover, installments, % premium + % GST on installments.
• Admin can view all dealers and their policies with easy to navigate page with search features. Admin can also filter any dealer’s policies by plan or by car type, or by period.
• Admin will be able to change paypal id, and admin email address.
• Admin can reset admin pass by clicking forgot password. Password will be sent on admin’s email.
• Admin will be able to manage premium funded information.
Admin can send and receive emails
• The simple affiliate registration form will be sent to admin email. - [url removed, login to view]
Each dealer will be welcomed by their name, time and date.
Include Google Analytics or better - I'd like to see who is on the site and when.
• Static content pages like about us, why us and contact us (content should be supplied by client).
• Contact us will be a simple form that will be sent on admin email
• The UI will be user friendly and easy to use.
• UI will be fast loading and browser compatible (IE7+, FF, Safari, Chrome)
• We will give you ideas to make it better user experience for your dealers.
• Php as server side language for coding and mysql will be the database. Plus we will be using jquery for rich UI components.
• This would need to run on Linux server or php enabled windows server.
ASAP - Be realistic.
Again We want to be blown away with functions. Please provide examples of Intranet sites that you have completed with access codes.
Attached is an example of the policy document that needs to be EXACT to the one that will be sent from the new site. And i have attached another form that needs to be processed and emailed to the administrator only when a monthly policy is produced.
Security of the portals is a high priority.
Please include a detailed quote and outline of the scope of works, including innovative ideas for function.
Please don't bid if you haven't built a site like this before.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online