I need an invitation only intranet site built
I will be taking one product from my website [url removed, login to view] and applying it to a new site.
Motor Dealers will be able to log in and access their own secure, private portal/account. From here they can access the form (same as [url removed, login to view]) to fill out to produce a motor warranty policy document. Feel free to follow the process to see the other pages
At this stage I want to gauge the talent out there. We are already talking to a couple of designers and am close to making a decision.
Aside from what is set out below, I want to be blown away with functions. I will also need a logo designed. This site will need to house up to at least 2000 dealer accounts. The forms that will be produced will need to be in PDF format and all emailed to various stake holders.
• Dealer will be able to register with site and after email verification he will get access to his own account (admin will need to activate Dealers account in order for Dealer to start using it)
• Dealer will log-in with his user id/password to gain access of his area where they can manage policies.
• Dealer will be able to manage (add/edit/delete) policies same as [url removed, login to view]
• Dealer will be also able to search and browse existing policies in a user friendly way in a table with paginations.
• To create policy, Dealer will choose a plan, fill out the form, and choose payment option (full payment with paypal or pay by month process same as POMI)
• Dealers can charge more than base amount if they want.
• Once they done system will generate PDF policy and send it out to client, dealer and funder.
• Admin will be able to manage (add/edit/delete) plans by filling out a form and set criteria like plan name, car type (new, old, used) period to cover, installments, % premium + % GST on installments.
• Admin can view all dealers and their policies with easy to navigate page with search features. Admin can also filter any dealer’s policies by plan or by car type, or by period.
• Admin will be able to change paypal id, and admin email address.
• Admin can reset admin pass by clicking forgot password. Password will be sent on admin’s email.
• Admin will be able to manage premium funded information.
Admin can send and receive emails
• The simple affiliate registration form will be sent to admin email. - [url removed, login to view]
Each dealer will be welcomed by their name, time and date.
Include Google Analytics or better - I'd like to see who is on the site and when.
• Static content pages like about us, why us and contact us (content should be supplied by client).
• Contact us will be a simple form that will be sent on admin email
• The UI will be user friendly and easy to use.
• UI will be fast loading and browser compatible (IE7+, FF, Safari, Chrome)
• We will give you ideas to make it better user experience for your dealers.
• Php as server side language for coding and mysql will be the database. Plus we will be using jquery for rich UI components.
• This would need to run on Linux server or php enabled windows server.
ASAP - Be realistic.
Again We want to be blown away with functions. Please provide examples of Intranet sites that you have completed with access codes.
Attached is an example of the policy document that needs to be EXACT to the one that will be sent from the new site. And i have attached another form that needs to be processed and emailed to the administrator only when a monthly policy is produced.
Security of the portals is a high priority.
Please include a detailed quote and outline of the scope of works, including innovative ideas for function.
Please don't bid if you haven't built a site like this before.
Please refer below as this is the core function of the Intranet site.
I want motor dealers to be able to process policies. Ie log on to the site, choose a policy Ie A,B,C,D decide the term, Ie 12, 24, 36, 60 months, select a price (at their discretion up to a cap) fill out the form, choose a payment option Ie Up front via Paypal or monthly, process, receive the email with the proposal attachment, and print. They can charge a price above the base buy price to a capped price that THEY select above that. Ie it will be sold for different prices at THEIR discretion.
The dealer portal also needs to include a client quoting calculator.
The formula is (sell price x 15% / 12) = monthly cost
The dealer also needs to work out their margin. Formula is: Sell Price x 15% - (% cost) - Base Cost.
Admin needs to be able to set all variables in the backend admin section.
Again I need this site to support upwards of over 2000 Dealers and their information.
I want the site to be based on this: http://wminsurance.worldmark.com.au/wmdealer/
With the graphic standard of www.pomi.com.au
I will supply codes to those that I am confident can do the work.
Additionally there will be some attachments that need to be loaded for links. Ie PDF booklets
This is how I expect the development process to be conducted:
Here is the how we will approach the project.
1. You will do a requirement study to finalize complete project scope. Questions/Answers. Must do this prior to starting.
2. You will prepare wireframes of required pages and discuss changes required with suggestions from our side.
3. Once I approve you will work on final visual design and create jpg/psd mockups
4. You will do database design simultaneously while your designer is working on visual mockups.
5. Once visual mockups are approved you will do front end coding and host it on your development server to show me the progress.
6. You will do internal testing and release it for my testing.
7.You will fix the bugs I have reported and setup the site for my hosting server.
These are stricltly my terms: If they don't suit you or your business we wont be working together.
1. Advance payment on approval - 10%
2. Upon approval of design part: $25%
3. Upon completing admin section: $30%
4. Upon completing front end section and release for client testing: 20%
5. After fixing all client testing bugs and before go live: 15%
I want the dealer feeling as if they are logging into a very modern; hi tech site, which includes a personal greeting with the date and time and perhaps some impressive fast loading flash animation or better.
I also want to be able to log into admin section and see who is currently on the site.
Please include specific working Intranet sites that you have built - and remember security and privacy between dealers portals are very important criteria.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.