Online store with split payment system
This project was awarded to mindblowcreative for $4000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I am looking for somebody to build me an e-commerce site that has;
- Easy to use CMS that I can add/delete pages AND products
- I want the site to have a similar setup to [url removed, login to view] as well as the ability to search by budget (e.g. sliding bar/type in $200 into a box and a list of products that fall within that range appear)
- Needs to have product suggestions (people who bought this also liked this)
- The ability to split payments for a product similar to this ([url removed, login to view]) however I need to able to accept payments one then the other, not wait for all to commit before taking funds.
- Need the ability for the person creating the group gift to be able to prompt users to pay and see who has/has not paid that have agreed to put towards present.
- Automated email responses setup when somebody pays to give receipt and show percentage bar of how many more people required to pay
- Automated email that is chosen by person set up to remind people to pay prior to purchase date (e.g. remind today, 30 days before, 14 days before, 7 days before)
- Need the back end (admin side) to be able to create XLS spreadsheets (choose an the hour of day to run list of purchasers)
- Admin end needs to be able manage users and view purchases (all normal functionality of an admin section)
- Would prefer if we used basecamp for project management but will survive with doing it on here
- Ability to share presents/wishlist on facebook
- User can sign in register or sign in through facebook
- Ability for a person to create a wishlist of presents so people who don't know each other can donate towards the same present (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
- Google analytics installed
- Will provide more details on exact specifics once project winner has been chosen
That should do for now, will be looking to start on this immediately.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online