Remove malicious code from hacked site - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $168 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
THIS is a re-post, please READ carefully and only bid if you understand what i require...
Have had one of our websites hacked, and our hosting company dropped the site, it is now live again and we have been asked to fix the affected site of malicious code.
I need someone who can find the problem and remove any malicious code or virus and clean the site.
- increase security and fix any holes
- site runs an older joomla CMS
- update Joomla CMS
- one of the pages does not show and needs to be fixed
- need the design of the site the same.
- SEO friendly URL has stopped working too, need to be fixed
- need a backup copy of the clean site when finished
we have no back-up copy of the site the hosting company says they don't have one either - so maybe it needs to be copied and code tied up and reloaded?
Only bid if you know you can do this job - in your bid place the word "Money" so at least i know you have read this far...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online