I have a wordpress site ([url removed, login to view])
I just want to make a few adjustments that are beyond me.
1. I want to be able to integrate self hosted videos using VideoJS - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress - including in the slider on home page. Currently it doesn't work
2. Add a client login where I can upload secure files or posts - where clients can go to their own page
3. A few small formatting of page issues.
Our terms of trade are:
will pay 25% when we see satisfactory work in progress for projects. (In this case that means a draft we are happy with). The remaining 75% will be paid when all work is completed. by bidding you are agreeing to abide by these terms.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
Greetings! Best of Freelancer.com to assist you on your project. I offer you the highest level of skill. Please view PMB for our portfolio. Best regards, AHT SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JSC
I have review project details and have gone through your requirements and would like to discuss further regarding the project with you. Looking forward for a long term business relationship.
Hi, We are well-versed in WordPress technology. Kindly view the private message board for greater understanding of our work. Thanks, Future Dimensions
Hi, I have gone through your requirements and I am very much interested to do this job. I am ready to start the work immediately. Please check PMB for further details. Regards PS