Looking for some help to resolve CSS issues with a Wordpress template, specifically fixing bugs associated with IE7, IE8 and IE9 in Compatibility mode, plus making some adjustments to left navigation handling both with styles and functionality.
Target completion time: 3 days - work needs to commence on engagement.
Site: [url removed, login to view]
The template is based on Twitter Bootstrap and as such does not respond in IE7 and IE8. The following problems need resolution:
- Adjust max-width to work as per Firefox & Chrome
- Resolve spacing issues after certain elements e.g. see homepage beneath main product grid
- Fix menu overlay on slider
- Ideally resolve layout problems when site is loading
- Review site and resolve other compatibility related bugs
Adjust functionality within Wordpress and CSS to fully support nested left navigation.
- Navigation should remain "open" when a child page is active
- Add active states to menu items
- News (blog) default URL handling
- Remove lightbox hover option from images
12 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
Greetings! Best of Freelancer.com to assist you on your project. I offer you the highest level of skill. Please view PMB for our portfolio. Best regards, AHT SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JSC
Hi, we are the team of professional designers, developers and SEO experts. We will provide you work with high quality and professional build themes. Please check private message for further details.
I can convert your PSD or any image file into pixel perfect in all browsers, w3c validated, Fast loading, Clean and SEO friendly HTML/WordPress/Joomla/Drupal CMS. Check your inbox for details message thanks.. .!