CSS Bug Fixes - IE7-8 and Menu Styles
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $141 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for some help to resolve CSS issues with a Wordpress template, specifically fixing bugs associated with IE7, IE8 and IE9 in Compatibility mode, plus making some adjustments to left navigation handling both with styles and functionality.
Target completion time: 3 days - work needs to commence on engagement.
Site: [url removed, login to view]
The template is based on Twitter Bootstrap and as such does not respond in IE7 and IE8. The following problems need resolution:
- Adjust max-width to work as per Firefox & Chrome
- Resolve spacing issues after certain elements e.g. see homepage beneath main product grid
- Fix menu overlay on slider
- Ideally resolve layout problems when site is loading
- Review site and resolve other compatibility related bugs
Adjust functionality within Wordpress and CSS to fully support nested left navigation.
- Navigation should remain "open" when a child page is active
- Add active states to menu items
- News (blog) default URL handling
- Remove lightbox hover option from images
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online