Integrate Woocommerce to Facebook Opengraph
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I would like to integrate my shop (Woocommerce) fully with Facebook OpenGraph to get the most of user activity on Social media.
- Facebook Login / Register Button (Will place instead of "Add to cart" button with help of Woocommerce plugin)
- If already customer -> Stay the same page they log in.
- If new customer Redirect to new welcome page
- Welcome page will show the Facebook share to get "Welcome Discount code"
- When customer click continue or Facebook share, they will go to "Like us" page which will show Facebook like box.
- When customer click continue or Like "Facebook like box" they will go to the last page with will display the "Welcome Discount Code"
- Then customer click continue to the last page when they click register at first.
- Site activity - View products, Add to cart, "Love" products button, "Want" Products button, Purchase order. Will show up on customer newsfeed with Products details.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online