Please see attachment. This is a sample of the vector I have of the map that you will use.
PROJECT: I need someone to make the HTML5 code and CSS for an interactive map that I can use on one or many blog posts inside of WordPress.
1. When user hovers on any state on the map, a popup comes up with a DIV for that state. When they mouse off, the popup disappears.
2. When a user clicks on a state on the map, the popup stays up until they click an X in the corner to close it.
3. The popups need to be instant and seamless (pre-loaded).
4. Each popup for each state on the map needs to display a DIV with anything I want to put inside of it (images, my own HTML, etc.)
5. Popups should be simple but stylish and match the colors on my website ([url removed, login to view]).
6. For the small states (in the North East), the state AND the name of the state should be hoverable and clickable.
7. My website is responsive, so this map needs to be responsive design as well. Full width of the content area is 728 pixels.
8. The popup should have an HTML5 animation (grow and shrink).
9. The popup should say the name of each state at the top.
10. The state capitals will need to be removed from the Vector File.
I need this done in 48 hours.