We already have a Wordpress based site with simple design, and almost a default Jigoshop based store (similar to WooCommerce). Some plugins are installed on Wordpress.
We need to move to Magento based serious ecommerce site. This will have to be an HTML5 responsive site, with some caching of pages, shopping cart with payment gateways for Visa/Mastercard/Amex/PayPal/AliPay, and social login. The "Blog" can be via Wordpress if needed, as Magento is poor at that functonality. More details below.
1. The design is done by us. We will share PNG files of the design.
2. The idea is to develop a custom theme, based on Foundation Zurb 5 templates, so that the whole design is mobile-friendly.
3. The ecart will need to include:
- Product info with some custom fields (for which, in Wordpress, we used Advanced Custom Fields plugin)
- Pics, to be uploaded easily in the admin interface and show up using Zurb's "Orbit" slider
4. We will need to port the customer login IDs, especially for those who have ordered products.
5. We need social login -- integrated with Facebook, Amazon, Google or Yahoo user IDs, which should automatically help create a user ID.
6. Order management / inventory for past orders too.
7. We need to have product reviews -- can use Disqus or some such tool for this, or don't mind investing in the cheap plan of Vanilla Forums or something
8. Ideally: integration with our Etsy store, Amazon store, eBay store, and maybe FB store (through that Bee plugin on Magento)
9. Ideally: put everything behind our SSL server, so that only https:// version of our URL is allowed
The design will look a bit like [url removed, login to view], just FYI. With many tweaks, but that's a good indication of our taste and inspiration.
This is not a simple undertaking, but given the design, we can work closely on the HTML5-ification of pages. We know Zurb and JS etc well. Where we need massive help is migrating from Jigoshop to Magento, and making sure all functions work seamlessly.
Looking for help from serious Magento/Wordpress/HTML5 experts.