Quick Wordpress CSS Design Fix
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 16
The project is to work with an existing Wordpress Twenty Eleven template as shown in the attached "[url removed, login to view]" and create custom css so that it looks and operates as shown in the attached "FreelancerCSSSProjectDesired.png."
1) The top navigation menu should be fully aligned right as shown in Desired.
2) The side menu should be fully aligned left with the edge of the company logo as shown in Desired.
3) The side menu should be widget based, the spacing between categories should be narrowed, and a look and feel similar to the Desired screen shot should be created and customizable via CSS.
4) When a sidebar menu is selected, it should be highlighted as shown in Desired.
5) A backdrop around the sidebar links and main content area should be created and customizable via CSS as shown in Desired.
6) The main content area should be wider and customizable in CSS as shown in Desired.
7) Feel free to improve the look and feel of the site mockup in Desired.
That's it!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online