We have two websites, [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
We need a Booking System for [url removed, login to view]
This is the most critical part of the website. We need to book in as many as 2 groups of up to 30 people every 10 minutes so we need an efficient booking system.
People fill in how many Adults ($35) or Children 3-15 ($25) they have coming.
All available days spring up in a calendar from the nearest available date.
People click on a date and then all available times are shown
Click on a time and they are taken through to a pay system to finalise payments.
1. A single name must be entered into the payments section.
2. Email addresses are retained and phone numbers. We will want to send automated email reminders 1 week before and 1 day before the booking.
3. In payments page we must have the ability to provide discount voucher numbers or promotions code.
4. We want a real time list of peoples names for every tour to be displayed eg for the [url removed, login to view] tour, if Mr Smith bought 10 adults and 10 children, and Mr Jones had 5 adults and 5 children then on a ipad or computer on site it has those names and numbers .This is so our staff can have a list of people for each tour.
5. There must be a printable page for each client, that has instructions that will be provided
a. Eg You must turn up 15 minutes prior to “time”
b. Bring shorts, shirt for in the water, and towel. Etc
c. Plus the page will have the name and number of people attending-essentially acting as a ticket.
d. It must have its own ticket number
6. People must be able to change their booking time using their ticket number ( a cost of $25 per change)
Ticket Sales [url removed, login to view]
On this website we need a straight ticket selling mechanism. There is no bookings just tickets that have some conditions on it. It must also have a promotion/discount code ability.
We also must be able to sell gift certificates that the client just prints out and can use as a ticket.
It must record
Adults, Children, Entry into the water
Name of person buying the voucher.
Name of person voucher is being bought for
And it must give a 12 month expiry date.
IMPORTANT: You must be able to give examples of a booking system you have set up to be a successful bidder.