Wordpress Expert Familiar with Photo Gallary, User Uploadable Content Forms, and Plugins
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $151 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is being reposted because applicants did not include the necessary information mentioned at the bottom. Please read thoroughly.
I need someone who is proficient in wordpress (with plugins) to help me build a user submitted photo blog. These are the requirements:
1. This will look like a standard blog however posts will be primarily from users/ people visiting the site.
2. Users must be able to make an account (with the option of signing up with facebook or an email account).
3. After the account is made users should be able to upload photos, post links to youtube videos, and write a description for their blog post.
4. Visitors to the site should be able to see all the posts (with pictures and descriptions) and be able to comment on these posts.
5. If possible, users should be able to share the pictures they like on facebook, twitter, etc.
6. Lastly, the pictures should be easily viewable and in high quality. Users should be able to look through the pictures easily and efficiently.
Let me know if you have any questions or if I wasn't clear on something. I will provide more specific information about the specifics of the blog in a private email when a contractor has been hired.
**APPLICATION WILL BE DISCARDED IF THIS IS NOT INCLUDED**
****IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE INCLUDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
*Provide an example of a project that you've completed in the past that is similar to this project
*Quick summary of how you plan to complete this project (what plugins, type of theme, etc).
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online