Wordpress Theme Customization For Adult Writer
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 4
Hello, I'm a freelance adult writer that is sick of dealing with "sorta" getting what I want from my WordPress theme. I have a theme, I have some stock photos and I know what I want. I just am a words gal and therefore this whole design stuff is completely confusing me! I know I just want a few simple things but rather than take countless hours of me figuring it out (or maybe never figuring it out) I'd like to just hire someone who can do it for me.
A quick note before I get to the project details...I'm not sure what a typical rate would be for this kind of project and am basing the budget on the fact I hear that the Wordpress-savvy would knock this stuff out quickly. If you feel that it should be a higher rate, tell me why and go ahead and bid your rate. This freelancer isn't looking to rip off another freelancer!
Now, here's what I have:
- a coded Wordpress template
(view the template at this link [url removed, login to view])
- stock photos on Fotolia I am ready to buy (I just want to know from you what size you'd need)
- a started website that needs help! see [url removed, login to view]
I will be changing some copy on my website when I get the template given above ready to upload and go!
Here's what I want:
- end project delivered in a .zip file I can upload into Wordpress backend and use immediately
- a service provider I can work with again and hire to update my website...someone that is willing to start a business relationship with me and become familiar with what I want
- a professional-looking header for the site using this stock photo ([url removed, login to view]), my website name and my slogan: Get all the right clicks. Work with a professional adult writer.
- fix the typo in the footer from "copyrigthed" to "copyrighted"
- remove the Facebook social button and replace with a text link to my [url removed, login to view] social network profile ... I'd like the font size to be comparable to the social button size. Not that small (would fit the tiny icon shape) but that it wouldn't look awkward next to it.
- the RSS button will need to link to the blog on this website, which is not the home page
- remove the box that says recent / popular / comments / tags
- tell me what size image I need to get to place on the front page to replace the one on the theme. I thought I'd like to use this stock image on Fotolia ([url removed, login to view])
- rather than an about the author box, I want this to have my contact information in it and the info you'll find at the top of my current website design at [url removed, login to view] where it says Ready to get started now?
That should cover everything I want. If, after you've completed this project and I find I want more, I will gladly hire you to do those things as well. I know that immediately following this project I will want to hire you to do a matching Twitter background.
Please detail your payment terms and turnaround time. Happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online