Magento ecommerce project
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 AUD
- Total Bids 156
We are looking for an experienced developer to build a Magento site.
We currently have an ecommerce site designed and coded into Twitter Bootstrap. So all the static files (html, css and JS) are there.
We are looking for an experienced developer to code these into a Magento site. You are required to show an extensive portfolio of Magento sites that you have developed and if you are successful you will be interviewed by our Php team.
We are not looking for a basic Magento set up, there will be a significant amount of customisation. Therefore you will need to be an expert in Magento to make this work.
- At least 3 years of Magento experience
- Extensive portfolio in Magento
- Have developed very customised Magento sites previously
- Have developed custom modules in Magento
- Very experienced in developing responsive websites in Twitter Bootstrap Magento theme.
- Excellent coder in PHP, ZEND, CSS, JS, HTML5
- Good communicator
- Hardworking and able to go the extra mile for the client.
Please only quote in Australian DollarsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online