An Online Store using .NET 4.0, VS 2010, SQL Server
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9027 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
POS Technical Requirements
NOA and Confidentiality Signature Required:
Freelancer must sign Confidentiality Agreement signed form in order to get paid. Any work done for the project including code shouldn’t be shared and be kept confidential.
Framework: .NET 4.0 or higher
Visual Studios 2010 express or higher
Ajax, JQuery can be used.
Exception Handling Module
Database: Sql Server 2008
1. Demo in power-point
2. Technical Documentation
3. End-User Documentation
4. Database Table Designs/Diagrams
5. Database Objects Documentation
6. Business Logic Documentation
7. Programmer’s Coding Documentation
8. Exception Handling Layer Documentation
9. Deployment Notes and Step by Step by step Deployment Documentation Including IIS configuration
10. Source Code
11. Deployed working solution
12. Documentation on Authorization Used and [url removed, login to view]
13. Database schema generation and queries to create the whole database.
14. Documentation on how to edit and how the Reports being created or generated for inventory, sales, invoice, auditing, etc.
Deadline: 4 weeks.
· Generalized POS software with 40 variable products.
· Different Log-in Screens for ROLES based authentication or Log-on. Clear separation of different roles. ( 5 different roles with provision to add more as needed later on)
· Shopping cart application with check –out feature
· Barcode or Unique different for different orders on Checking-out.
· Look-Up Report or Table to view all transactions with Same Customer PhoneID or Name Combined with Phone ID.
· Printing Labels for individual orders with TrackingID.
· Invoice Feature
· Total Available items with Database updation of items for any change in order
· Inventory generation along-with with Database Reporting services for the same.
· Historical tracking of Order
· Sales Reports Generation
· Auditing Reports
· Editing Reports on the fly
Please NOTE: Code should be written to incorporate à Add new tables, reports and code blocks for future enhancements or releases. Source Code should include programmer friendly remarks or comments.
Depending on the end work delivered by the freelancer future work might be again assigned to the same person.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online