PSD to Open cart or Magento experts required for all our eco
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 - $300 USD
*PLEASE REPLY WITH MESSAGE RELATING TO THIS MESSAGE. GENERIC MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!
**We will only accept contractors with feedback and are from either Europe (preferably UK) or America/Canada or any westernized country. Hence the budget is now higher.
We require a experienced individual who has vast knowledge in open source ecommerce carts such as Opencart or Magento.
We mainly require somebody who can convert OUR custom made designs (PSD) into fully compatible open cart or Magento themes. In other cases, we may provide you a ready made template and just edit that to match our clients needs.
We are a business that is looking to offer ecommerce design to our clients. So this is ONGOING work for the right candidate. The logic is to keep a healthy and good working relationship so we can be long term partners.
Job is for:
- PSD 2 HTML CONVERSION to ecommerce cart such as Open cart or Magento
- Fixing bugs if any comes up
- Solve any issues that comes up after project has been handed over (if your fault)
- Have extensive knowledge in ecommerce and relevant FREE modules (in magento or open cart)
- WEBSITE OPTIMISATION FOR FAST LOADING
- SEO OPTIMATION so websites are SEO friendly
- Dynamic shop categories
- Customer database
- Module integration (we will pay for any paid plugin recommended by you)
- Experience in payment method integration
- Fully manageable CMS
- Modifications of existing templates (if applicable)
- Voucher integration (so you can offer your customers vouchers off their purchases)
- 100% SEO Friendly website (so you can rank well in Google) *important!*
- SEO urls (i.e. [url removed, login to view]) *important!*
- Full shopping cart set up
- Installation of google analytics
- Jquery banners (when required)
- Experience in complex shipping options such as weight based etc.
- Installation on clients server
- Installation on your server for me to track progress FOR ALL JOBS
- Advice and support
***Any quality contractor will know that the above points I have mentioned come as standard either within the eCommerce cart, or free modules can be used to install a certain feature. So you should know I am not asking for anything complex hence I provided a fair budget.
Preferable skills (advantage over other contractors):
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
- Have SEO background or good understanding
- Have a template catalog (magento or open cart) so we can try and adapt to our clients needs
- Extensive knowledge of free and paid modules within magento or opencart
ALL websites MUST be:
- SEO friendly
- Cross browser compatible
- Must be mobile friendly (so website must appear ok on smartphone)
- Fast loading
ALL work will be owned by us.
Successful candidate MUST be willing to complete a trial job to see quality of work.
We have two budgets.
1st) $250-300 - for building custom theme from our design and meeting all our requirements.
2nd) $150-200 - for adapting our changes to a already made template with code
**if we establish a good working relationship we can always negotiate higher for more complex jobs.
YOU MUST BE:
- Highly motivated
- Easy to contact
- Be available to speak on Skype regularly
- Talented and knowledgable
- Native in speaking English
- USE OWN INTIATIVE
- I will need constant updating for each job
- Pay attention to client brief!!! I cannot stand poor quality workers who do not follow instructions properly!!!! Hence I am looking for contractor from a westernized county.
- FAST COMMUNICATION
**NO DESIGN REQUIRED**
You will only be paid once the above requirements are met and everything is working correctly. We are looking to hire long term contractor so please apply.
I look forward to your applications. Looking to hire immediately.
Please provide examples of your work and explain individually what you your role in the job was.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online