Looking for a local candidate (NY/NJ) to manage the implementation of a new web platform (Magento).
This will likely be a 3-6 month engagement.
Candidate will need to:
• Coordinate with our web design and technical partners
• Schedule and track all project tasks
• Manage and track project budget
• Ensure and execute proper integration of external systems with site
• Manage the documentation of functionality
• Execute conversion of existing data
• Manage/Execute product set-up in new system
• Design and Manage testing procedure of the new site
• Track all appropriate design and functionality approvals
• Strong Project Management skills with ability to navigate, manage, and follow-up with client participants and deliver on-time results
• Experience with customer facing website/eCommerce implementation projects
• Strong communication skills
• Experience using Magento – Ideally experience setting up and implementing Magento
• Local candidate with the ability to be on-site everyday (mostly in NJ office with some days in NY office)
Direct web coding or design ability is not a requirement or necessity for this engagement.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your eCommerce Platform project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..