Website and Mobile App - Doc template populator
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 8
Website that allows user to add/create a doc template on the website/system, then be able to fill in the required information via a mobile app and then convert that file into pdf, which can be accessed via the website and be sent to an email address.
1) Create doc template – preferably by uploading a word doc designed outside of the system or by creating one within the system, which will require ability to add text and picture boxes.
2) Associate doc to user/user type/area
8) Create pdf file using template and info populated by app.
9) Send final doc to hardcoded email and/or other email. Also make docs available on a specific weblink accessed via logon to main site separated by user.
3) User logs in and has access to doc templates associated to him/area/user type.
4) Selects template to use.
5) Fills in details
6) Presented with draft doc and option to amend.
7) Presented with final doc and option to send to hardcoded email and another email.
- Both App and website should stores sent docs for a period of x days.
- Website / system and App should also allow user to open a previously sent doc and amend and resend.
- The mobile app screen should rotate around.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online