Create a interactive web frontend that uses Angular JS and Mapbox-GL that submits information to a existing NodeJS backend.
- User authentication, login and signup using Auth0.
- Reads a JSON array of mission types from a pre existing NodeJS server
- Presents to users available mission types that a user can create
- Allows users to pick a mission type they want to create
- Reads an array of attributes form the mission type that it needs to obtain from the user
- Allows a user to put a pin on a map or draw a rectangle on a map, or create a polygon on a map, and stores the location of the pin/rectangle/polygon.
- Allows a user to input using either textbox or slider widgets a number of attributes as specified by the mission type.
- The name, min/max/default value of each attribute is contained in the JSON array of mission type that is provided by the existing nodejs backend
- Once the user has inputted the attributes either as text or a slider value, the location information plus the attributes should be sent using a HTTP Post to the existing nodejs backend.