We are a small, established web development company located in Silicon Valley.
We see a need for low cost, 'brochure' sites of 5-8 pages. We plan on launching a new service to meet this need, and handling all the customer interaction. We're looking for an offshore partner to handle design and html/css coding.
For each project, we will require the following:
(1) Three design concepts, based on client requirements. You will provide design concepts as jpeg files. Each concept will consist of two pages: a home page, and an interior page. You will also provide a favicon for each design concept. Design concepts must be unique, custom designs, not templates. Design concepts must be supplied to us within two working days.
(2) Client will select one concept, and provide feedback. Based on this feedback, you will modify the design and provide a fresh set of jpeg files (within one working day).
(3) Client will provide a final round of feedback, and all content for the website. You will create standard-compliant html and CSS files, and upload to the client's server via FTP. Html code must be "search engine friendly" (including keyword and description metatags, descriptive titles, and good use of headings and image alt tags.
(4) You will verify that the site displays correctly on Internet Explorer 6 and later, FireFox 2 and later, and Safari 2 and later. Site must be completed within two working days after final feedback.
PLEASE PROVIDE A FIXED-PRICED BID FOR THE ABOVE SERVICE.
We are looking for:
* A company, not an individual
* A single point of contact (and backup contact) with good English-language skills (written and spoken)
* A portfolio of at least a dozen websites demonstrating the ability to create attractive, professional, and standards-compliant websites in a range of styles.
We are seeking to build a long term and profitable relationship with the right company.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $191 for this job
Hello I have seen your project requirements and Scope, im interested to working on this project I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you, i csonweb