Bugfixes in Magento
This project was awarded to artiboria for €23 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
Hello, we have a couple of tasks to be done for the finalization of our Magento shop.
First we have some smaller, mostly cosmetic problems:
(1) In the mobile view of the last step of the checkout process (the price table) we there is an empty line between the last price and the Newsletter which breaks up the border around the whole overview table. See 'Screenshot 1' for details.
This only happens in mobile view.
(2) This one also regards the price table. As you can see all the prices are written in bold. We only want two prices to be shown in bold. The 'Zwischensumme' and the 'Gesamtsumme inkl. Mehrwertsteuer. See 'Screenshot 2' for details, the two prices that should stay bold are marked in red.
Then we have some problems that are probably more serious or need more work.
(3) If you go to the shopping cart as a registered user, you have three options for each product shown by symbols. The first is to edit the product ('Artikelinformationen bearbeiten'), the second is the heart which removes the product from the cart and puts it on the wish list and the last is to delete the product from the cart. See 'Screenshot 3' in which the three symbols are marked.
Now the problem here is that the heart doesn't work. By pressing it nothing happens and the product stays in the cart and is not added to the wish list. Only a right-click and opening it in a new tab actually performs the desired action. We want it to work by click.
We will provide you with the login information of an already registered test account.
(4) There are no emails send by the Magento-Shop anymore. No order confirmation emails, no new account emails, or even newsletter emails. There seems to be an overall problem with the Magento installation regarding this for some reason.
We recently installed the following extension to delete all of our test orders: [url removed, login to view]
The problems with not sending emails was first noticed after this extension had been installed. Most likely this is a mere coincidence though.
The extension has by now been uninstalled and also a database-rollback was performed. The problem with Emails not being send still persists though.
We recently tried configuring a cronjob on the Managed Server and also read online that Emails are generally send via the cronjob. The thing here is that during our earlier testing phase confirmation emails were being sent, even though no cronjob was installed at all.
If you need to take a look at the cronjob or need to configure it, you can connect to the server via SSH (using a client like Putty). In that case we would provide you with all the necessary information to connect to the server via SSH.
We unfortunately have no experience working with cronjobs or installing them. If the reason that Emails are not being sent is related to the fact that we have no cronjob, than we’d like you to fit this problem as well.
We have to extension Aoe Scheduler installed that helps you to give an overview of all the tasks in the cronjob. As mentioned before no tasks are being performed and the only message we get is ‘Last heartbeat is older than one hour. Please check your settings and your configuration!’
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online