Points to be done:
1. Make "Subuno remote address" accept blank- right now it accepts a specific IP. Goal: make the field editable, with the exiting IP prepopulated, but capable of being deleted, edited. Also, allow the field to accept more than 1 IP address, separated by a comma.
2. Make the version number appear in the "source field". Right now, source shows "magento". For this current version, please make source version "MG1.3"
3. Similarly, please change the current version to MG1.3
4. Make sure callback checks both ref code and order id. Call back happens when Subuno sends the action flag back to the store or when Subuno sends an updated status. I am not sure if it current matches both the order id and also the ref code (I think it only matches the order id). I would to ensure that both fields are used to do the matching.
5. Add an additional checkbox "Disable any order status update" in "Advanced Settings" that when checked would disable any order status update. Make this the first checkbox.
- The Advanced Settings sections allow merchant to decide what order status/or events to take place depends on what is returned from Subuno. Essentially, this checkbox would be a master switch of sort, when checked, Subuno would not change any order status, regardless of what other settings. When not checked, plugin would be have according to the settings. This would still send the orders to subuno, and receive the action flag, etc. The only thing the plugin won't do is to change the order status. In other words, you'll still see the action flag.
I found one bug that needs to be fixed before the above 5 (so I can continue testing).
Here is how it normally worked:
When an order is sent to Subuno, Subuno returns an action flag, which is displayed in the "Subuno Fraud Prevention" box in the order page, showing the action flag and the reference code. When an order is not sent to Subuno and no screening has been done (for example, when an order is received before Subuno plugin is installed or activated), the order page shows a button "send order to Subuno". Upon clicking that button, the order is sent to Subuno, Subuno returns stuff and the button goes away (so you can't send the order again).
When this is working, on the order listing page, the "Subuno Action" column would show the action associated with each order, rather than "not screened".
This used to work. But whatever reason, those things are no longer showing up and now you can keep clicking on the button- which shows up as different orders in Subuno.
If you could fix this bug ASAP, I believe all the relevant parts are there, and mark this version 1.2, source = MG12, so I can continue testing. Please pass the plugin code back once you fix this so that the client can continue testing.
The attached zip file is the plugin. It contains the git directory as well. Important: Use git to track changes.
The docx file has general information about the plugin, it is actually the old scope when the plugin was made. You can read it to understand what the plugin does.
21 freelancers are bidding on average ₹670/hour for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA