CSS style sheet adaptation for auto generation in Mindjet manager application
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
We are an entreprenuerial organization that seeks to establish an ongoing relationship with a technology/design company that has the following characteristics:
- demonstrably high design standards
- produces intuitive layout CSS
- can adapt to new technologies (by either following the help files OR playing around with the application
- can write macros in VBA
Our chosen technology is the [url removed, login to view] application. A 30 day trial version is available free. This visualization tool has auto web generation capabilities (export as web page, then choose CSS template).
This initial project requires adapting or creating a CSS style sheet based on a company logo that works seamlessly with the mindjet export as web function: "dynamic outline" template.
An example of an auto generated is [url removed, login to view] It's pretty essy to improve the navigation and look and feel.
Some things that need to be adapted in this template:
- Our logo in top right (Kiwicando)
- Resize map diagram (larger)
- Left Nav look to be improved (professional)
- Top Nav look to be improved (professional
- Colors to look good with logo (professional)
Download the trial version, Open the attached map.
Select: Export, export to web, select template: dynamic
Customize as per instructions above
More advanced techniques may be found in the documentation
[url removed, login to view] I would eventually like your team to become experts with this program, providing the technical support for integration with MS sharepoint and vba macros.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online