Classified site with auction
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 27
We need original and professional website which will be in 75% similar to eBay with a fully functioning front and back end. The script must be tested and 100 PERCENT bug free. A full working demo loaded on a server is needed for us to test before we can make the payments. Also, a full support of 90 days is needed upon purchasing the site. Upon completion of the project, and testing by us, it is agreed that we own the script. You must also install the application on our server and make it so it is relatively secure from any kind of hacking. WE ARE PROVIDING DETAILED DESIGN LAYOUTS FOR NEARLY EVERY PAGE WHICH HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER TO SPEED UP CONSTRUCTION.
1. The ability for users to purchase points, point system is how ads will be purchased.
2. Able to load Ads for Buy, Auction, Best Offer, Wanted ect.
3. Chargeable costs etc. using paypal, 'PayPal' is the default payment gateway. We will use the PayPal merchant account gateway and you must integrate this (we already have an account)
4. User registration and account verification by e-mail
5. Logins required, storing information functions and options.
6. Business services index with business’s to be able to create shop front, Buying shopfront packages for business using point system.
7. User dashboard containing profile, watching ads, points account, upload/ edit ads ect.
8. General pages such as terms and conditions of use and a help section which we can edit. Add another pages too.
9. Different categories include, Real-estate, Motor vehicles, General Shopping, Business post, Farming, Home exchange. All have their own search and selection options with all data provided.
A few sites to consider prior to bidding please, ref : [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], - important to be able to customize buttons similiar to CoPart if possible.
A full Job detail will be given to the successful bidder , references are required or info on completed works for review. We need all auction platform that includes everything from the bidding process, to registration, buying bids, autobidder.
Preferably need to be done from scratch, but if you have something ready to go and just need to change it maybe could be fine. Quality work is in top of priority. Please do not provide us with copy of codes which are floating around, use your own and modify accordingly. Need to have the ability to add new features as we grow with time.
Our goal is to get a site built, modified and customized. If you have a previous built Auction site, it'll help speed up the process but other than that, the original version is not valuable to us.
Code must be customizable, changeable and adjustable in the future. We need to get SOURCE CODE to be able to change ourself everything what we would like in future with no restrictions.
The site must have an easy to use administrative control panel. It is very important how it looks, it is also important to function correctly because users only see final product off course. Actually we prefer to be able to easy change more of everything on site as much as we can.
The site should function normally using any of popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Safari and more).
We will supply a template to make to process faster however it will need to be customized. The design should be simple but good looking and easy to navigate for users. The point is more on functionality and easy for eye using purpose than fancy design with a bunch of graphics floating around. So seeking a clean, professional design that will be easy to navigate. We prefer experts who have experience in building or customizing classified and Auction websites or similar. Your experience in this area will make the communication easier and faster. Also if you've done an Auction website prior, or any similar websites, we would like to see the completed work.
Must be off-course fully functional after tests.
Happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online