Create New Website - Health and Fitness
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 51
I need a fitness website created that allows people to enter their personal details and then it creates a meal plan (which we supply the food for)
It basically works like this
1. Customer enters their physical fitness details, like height, weight etc and their fitness goals
2. Site then calculates persons body fat and calorie requirements and some other details.
3. Site then generates a meal plan based off the different options our company supplies (The meal plans have different amounts of calories , protein, carbs and fats and it customizes depending on the nutritional requirements of the person. they are supplied in pre-made ready to eat meals they are fresh and frozen.
4. Customer then selects their meal plan it's a 5 or 7 day plan option and then they can choose their different meals for dinner etc they are options within the plan.
5. Customer completes payment via 2checkout or paypal.
6. We ship order the next day via refrigerated courier.
So I need someone that can do all of the above it's quite technical the way some of these calculations work and then the site must generate a menu plan based off the meals and their components.
The customer needs to be able to log in and update their physical details and progression and the meal planner would update depending on new fitness goals and current status and offer a new or updated meal plan.
It needs to have full admin I need to be able to track orders, update status, update orders, add products etc on top of this the site needs to be visually stunning.
I can supply more details if needed and am available via skype for anyone I shortlist. I need this completed in a relatively short time frame.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online