Design Needed for Custom-Built Web Store- Graphic Design and HTML/CSS
- Status Completed
- Budget $500 - $2353 USD
- Total Bids 30
This project is graphic design and CSS for a web storefront that has been custom built from scratch. All of the backend and frontend functionality is built. We need you to make it look great and help us apply your design across a series of similar sites.
You may be the design professional we need. You will take the attached documentation, screenshots and video and provide at least two examples of possible designs for the site. For each design you will provide examples using two of our different storefronts. The initial round can consist of one or two pages each. We will pick one and suggest the changes we want. Once all of the design elements are settled, you will provide the pages in HTML with a well-organized, completely separated CSS file or files.
You (or members of your team) must be a proficient designer who knows what's good and knows how to create using Photoshop or whatever tools you use. You must also know how to translate those designs into HTML and know and use the best practices of HTML and CSS style sheets.
I am a web site developer with 15 years' experience - many of them at web design agencies. I am working with a small team of individuals who will also have input, but I will be your sole point of contact. I understand the design process, know what's reasonable, and know how to describe what is wanted. I expect you to be willing to go through several rounds of revisions - but I sincerely doubt we'll have more than two.
Please direct any questions to me. I will respond quickly and in detail.
**A detailed outline of this project is attached. Please view the attached resources before bidding.
Resources We Are Providing:**
- See the attached video for a demo of the fully functioning site.
- Mind map with links to images of the different functions of the site.
- PDF version of screenshots of all of the different functions of the site.
- Access to a non-public, fully-functioning version of the current site.
- What else do you need? We can accommodate you.
- Ability to implement new sites with a different color pallet. (We want to match the colors of our partner dealer groups.)
- Easy for us to implement further sites by ourselves. (We have modest design and CSS abilities).
Please note that the current site is built off of Twitter Bootstrap and we would like to continue to use that as our foundation. If you don't think this is feasible, please explain what you think. We are open-minded about this.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online