Design changes to existing website home page
This project was awarded to drudev for $65 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are changing to a new shopping cart ([url removed, login to view]) which has required some changes to our main website in order to make the appearance of this web site consistent with the theme used on the [url removed, login to view] shopping cart.
Our main site however will not be integrated with in the [url removed, login to view] shopping cart but will continue to be a stand alone website with a hyperlink to the shopping cart.
The new shopping cart in two column format can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
The draft new home page can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
The work we require done in this project is:
1. Replicate the top navigation box (Wood, composite wood etc) so that it has the same (or very similar) appearance on our new main website. There will however be a different number (and names) of menu items and sub menu items on the main website.
2. Reposition the HandyDeck logo so that it is positioned in the same location on our main website (i.e. it needs moving down to the same level as the navigation box).
3. Keep the phone number, the order online link and the search box displayed on our existing website in the same position as it is now on the home page (the search box displayed on the shopping cart would thus be deleted) to give room for the extra menu items we need displayed. Also the links displayed on the shopping cart of My Account, My Cart, Checkout and Login or Register are NOT required on the new Home page and inner page.
4. The new homepage displayed at [url removed, login to view] has been simply created by copying the code from the Magento shopping cart and retaining the complete .css file ([url removed, login to view]).
We would like this CSS file edited so that it only contains entries essential for the new layout and ideally the edited css code should be merged with our existing style sheet [url removed, login to view] (where all code should be retained as it is required for inner pages).
5. Correct any incorrect/bad coding on the home page and the inner page and ensure that both the homepage and the inner page display correctly in all major browsers. Note that you are not required to do any design work with the main content on either the home page or inner page other than correct any incorrect/bad code. We are nevertheless happy to accept any suggestions that you may have for improvement of the home page which could be subject to another project as we intend to upgrade the website sometime in 2012.
The two pages on which work is required are:
Home page [url removed, login to view]
and inner template page [url removed, login to view]
both of which are currently is draft stage.
Our existing web site is at [url removed, login to view] which displays the hyperlinks on the top menu bar which need to be recreated with the same/similar appearance as the [url removed, login to view] page. Note that we will change/shorten some of the menu names to ensure they fit in the new navigation box.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online