Our company needs a custom-built online event management platform with the following features and functionality:
· Page design must be simple and easily customisable
· The site will provide information about an upcoming event
· The Administrator will be able to upload invitee emails and other contact details for an upcoming event
· The columns of the preloaded invitee list will be – ID, Email, First Name, Last Name, Position, Organisation, Address, Phone, Dietary Requirements, Special Needs, Status (invited or registered)
· Only the people invited by the Administrator whose details are stored on the system, will be able to register.
· The system should treat all emails as case neutral (not case sensitive).
· Email addresses must be unique; not two invitees may have the same email address.
· The invitations cannot be forwarded to other people – in other words, the registration link in the forwarded email will not work
· The site will send customised invitations to people on the invitee list, with their emails used as an identifier.
· The people register using their email and a conference code set by the Administrator and included in the invitation
· The registration process will work like this:
- an invitee clicks "register" and are then taken to their user record where they check and validate their contact information.
- Once they've completed the validation and modified their details if necessary, they fill in the ‘dietary requirements’ and ‘special needs’ fields and press ‘Submit’
- They will get a simple email confirming their information and event registration details.
· The Administrator to be able to edit individual records of registrants (all details) and register people on their behalf
· The system should put a cup on the number of registrations (to be changed by the Administrator as required); once the set limit of registrants has been reached, the system should stop registration and display a message – “Registration for this conference has been complete. For more information, please contact…Etc”
· The system to send reminders to registered/ unregistered users closer to the event (initiated by the Administrator)
· Allow the Administrator to track invitations, whether and when they have been opened
· The system to allow export of the information on registered participants in CVS. The Administrator will be able to choose whether to import all invitees, all invitees with a status of “invited” or all invitees with a status of “registered”.
· Security - the system will have to guarantee security of the database
· Traffic volume - the system will be able to handle up to 5,000 invitees
We are looking forward to receiving a quote on the above proposal.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $752 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I am really interested in working on your project. I assure you complete satisfaction with my high quality and professional work in anticipated time. Thanks