Fix / Enhance Existing Joomla Ecommerce Website
This project was awarded to popcon205 for ₹7777 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹1500 - ₹12500 INR
1. Search bar not activating in Mobile view (you click on it, keyboard doesn’t activate)… works in tablet and desktop view
2. Some product categories are not showing up in Mobile view (although they are there in desktop view)
3. Breadcrumbs are still showing in long form /home/joomshopping/jshopping1 etc.. needs to be /home/shop or /home/events
4. Some product pages are defaulting to a category listing, instead of showing the next page of products to be shown (we are using ArtioSEF)
5. Need to create a blog/event page which allows the viewer to ‘buy ticket’ to the event
6. Need to have the sitemap created, currently Google is not showing the categories for the site, the google result is ‘unfriendly’. See example of a site that shows result in google (ask for screenshots)
7. Some buttons can hardly be seen, for example, when in shopping cart, the go back option is barely visible. We need all prompts, errors, confirmations to be user friendly.
8. Check all emails going to customers, they need to be formatted properly and cosmetically appealing (new user registration, email confirmation, shopping order confirmation etc)
9. We have a shopping bag popup each time the item has been added to the cart.. make this appear in the centre of the screen, with the option to the customer to continue shopping or check out.
10. Check the newsletter option, seems it is not working properly.
11. Check the whole site end to end to ensure it looks like a professional, commercial site, provide recommendations and suggest template changes/new ones if necessary.
12. Provide feedback to us on the issues that were fixed, how they were fixed and where we can correct them ourselves in the future (for example, search bar not activating, product categories not appearing in mobile view)
13. Provide support after the correction/ enhancements have been made, in case new issues or small requests come up and implement as needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online