My client (a magazine) has an existing site that we need to give a new look and feel.
The project offered contains creative work on the website (graphics) as well as converting that graphic to CSS based HTML templates (HTML tables only where motivated please).
The templates need to be cross-browser compliant.
The templates should contain banner/advertising zones as directed.
No server-script programming is needed.
What we expect the hired freelancer to produce are:
- A general look and feel for the site (font-list, color schemes)
- Photoshop creatives should be delivered
- A HTML+CSS template for the front page
- The parts on the front page are defined and these need to be styled. See attached file for the front page setup.
- A HTML+CSS template for a list of articles
- A HTML+CSS template for a general article (with rating feature)
- A HTML+CSS template for a page with news headlines
- A HTML+CSS template for a news item with commenting feature
- A HTML+CSS template for a list of videoblog items
- A HTML+CSS template for a videoblog item with rating and commenting features
- A HTML+CSS template for a links page with categories
- A HTML+CSS template for a generic form, for instance a feedback form
- A HTML+CSS template for a page promoting the current issue of the magazine
- A HTML+CSS template for a generic content page
Please note that the job do not require any actual implementation of these
functions, we have them done already.
Although the number of required templates is quite large they should
all follow the common look and feel of the site (of course) and you could use one CSS file if you like.
The current site graphics and layout have been created by an advertising agency.
With this in mind we expect professional high-quality results for the project.
We expect to complete this project in two-three weeks.
Do not expect to finish in 5 days because I need to continually
discuss your results with my client and that brings gaps in activity time that can last a day or two.
I will provide you with a preliminary plan for the front page and the logo of the magazine.
We do not have any hard directives for the site color schemes, so you have quite free hands there.
The final site will be in the Finnish language, I will provide translations for image texts at the end
of the project. Best would be if there was as little image-embedded text as possible, then I can translate myself.
Please post links to references if possible.
This project was awarded to
I can not say enough positive things about our experience with dizzaincom. Correspondence with Jack was extremely professional and prompt. They were able to write us a script that met and actually exceeded my expectations and demands. I would not hesitate to use dizzaincom's services again in the future. They are definitely the best that there is in the business in our opinion. A glowing A+ from us on this project highly recommending them to anyone looking for fast accurate service with great communication!
What Is DIZZAIN.com • We are craftsmen. We are proud of our work and are happy when our clients are happy. • We are based in New York. Although we use some offshore help, we are well-connected in the U.S. and European markets and will focus on making your project a success in your own national environment. • We are small. We are agile. We are willing to take risks and work with new clients to create exciting and cutting edge web design. What DIZZAIN.com Isn’t: • We are not an offshore company with offshore management. We are U.S.-based and immediately available online, on the phone, or by email. • We are not a web-design mill. We are a small, focused company that considers each project as a separate and entirely organic experience. Your product will be unique, battle-tested, and highly professional. • We are not the bigger guys. The bigger guys have overhead. The bigger guys have thousands of employees. In our experience, the bigger guys will overcharge, make false promises, and disappear once the ink is dry on the contract. DIZZAIN.com isn’t that company.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work