- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $32 USD
- Total Bids 1
1. Create a unique website. Its appearance is vital to business success, particularly with resume writing. The graphic design and content should give the same feeling as a well-crafted, successful resume. Include many different types of resume samples. Prospective customers will want to see their exact job title in your examples. Include quotes from satisfied customers and an easy way to contact you. In addition , create an innovative domain name.
2. Other important sections include a description of the customers you will target with your business (college students, career changers, jobseekers, and back-to-work parents)
"I will write, edit, and format your resume for $100 plus free job searches. I am a freelance writer with exclusive background knowledge of writing certified resumes. My main objective is to help you accomplish your job goals by creating a specialized resume that displays your education, experience, and competencies.”
3. Add accepting credit card payments option (visa, American express and master) and Paypal to website. Also, after speaking to them on the phone, I mail an information sheet and they mail me a money order of $100.
4. Add I can send the resume electronically via Microsoft Word or Adobe Reader, fax, or mail to home or business.
5. Add I offer free job searches with $100 resume preparation. I don't guarantee them they will find employment through my services they aren't paying for the job searches, only the Resume, but I will strive my best to be an assistance of them finding or changing employment.
Also add this sample resume (attach file)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online