Red Blue Records Website 2010
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 25
A WEB DESIGNER or GRAPHIC ARTIST is need to make a Website, similar to
TRIPLE CROWN RECORDS (A little too basic)
VICTORY RECORDS (A little too busy)
For [url removed, login to view]
We also require that the designer/artist be able to make changes as needed, instead of completing the site and leaving us.
This site will also need an interface where someone can go in and make quick edits on the pages without extensive knowledge of HTML.
[url removed, login to view] should be based off the supplemental images that we have supplied.
We want a weathered, sort of eclectic look to the website, with a layered look.
I want the background to be dark wood, similar to this-[url removed, login to view]$PD$
I want the header to be of a similar texture to these links-[url removed, login to view]:[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view],255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg
Here is the link to all official logos and press photos for the label-
[url removed, login to view]
The header of the website is designed to look like an old tapestry, with the words "RED BLUE (shield logo) RECORDS"(in RBR Font)
stitched centered, in an effect reminiscent of a tapistry.
This is then surrounded on the left bottom and the whole right side by gold fringe, in the style of an oriental rug.
Underneath this are links to the following, in this order
ARTISTS / RELEASES / TOUR / STORE / VIDEOS / NEWS / STREET TEAM / CONTACT.
They should be separated with stars, I would ideally like them to be metallic gold colored, like they are carved into the wood
ALL PAGES FEATURE THE SAME RIGHT COLUMN-the only content that would change is the content to the left. On the right, we would like to keep the releases, featured merch and street team sign ups on every page.
MAIN PAGE FEATURES
* Featured Video
* Two boxes on top: left one: Condensed top of myspace band pics (flashing)
* Right one: featured music video
* two boxes under those: left side: Cd Releases(4 in a box with cd art)
Right side: News (powered by Glue, or some similar newsfeed style application that is easily updateable by anyone who needs to update it.
* Merch going across the page (not as large as the boxes for releases and news but not as small as a banner)
* two boxes under that: left one – email(fanbridge layout) and street team
* across the bottom – Affiliates/sponsors
* Like releases page with main bands on top larger than other bands on bottom – please refer to the diagram attached.
* Please leave a space at the end of each bio for Artist Contact Information (email, Booking Contact, Manager Contact Info, etc.)
* Like Red Blue Myspace, main Cds on top(larger) and old releases below(smaller)
* Have band name and CD name below each CD
* When you click the CD artwork the page becomes the Cd add to cart page in online store
* At the top you should be able to sort by artist, state, or date (like triple crown)
* Under the search bars there should be band photos of all bands – when you click these pictures they will take you down to the section of tour dates listed lower in the page
* The list of dates will be headed by band name then list the dates below by date with venue, location, and who else is on tour with them.(like triple crown)
* The venue/dates should be links to buy tickets
* Store tab should open up a new tab to the Red Blue Store (like triple crown)
* Videos from youtube should be embedded in this page, with the featured video being the most prominent.
* Blog style
* Sort bar on the right side by date, artist, subject, etc
* Open new tab to Street team website
* Red Blue Records –location
* Red Blue Records Mailing list – from fanbridge
* Email contacts
o General -
o Street team –
o Artists – please refer to artists individual pages for contact information
* Demo submissions – click here – link should go to page explaining submission requirements and direction
* Website credit
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online