Redesign a website for SEO optimization to drive in organic traffic
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $770 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
My client has an existing website for his plumbing business. It's there with content and several pages, but it hasn't really been designed for SEO nor optimized recently to be an active site to drive people to, so they can request an estimate for plumbing services. I'd like to do the following:
1. Redesign the site - using several other websites as a guide on what it should look like.
2. It should be SEO optimized
3. It should be easy on the eye, functional and draws people easily to a landing page where they can call in or email in requesting an estimate
4. Several new pages may need to be added, like a landing page, so factor in adding this. The existing content/copy can be re-purposed and if new copy is needed I will write it.
5. Initially I want to make the site ready for customers to visit and have this done through SEO. In the same estimate, but as a separate line item give me a quote on setting this site up with Google Ad words to include initially creating the campaigns to drive traffic to the site and then show a monthly maintenance fee for running these campaigns for the owner. The owner will handle PPC costs directly with Google and/or Yahoo. Figure on a Google budget of $500-$1000 per month. Include any comments or suggestions on how to best utilize these funds.
6. Please breakdown these costs: Example
Redesign website = $
Set up Google/Yahoo Ad Words = $
Maintain Google/Yahoo PPC monthly = $
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online