Repair ecommerce functionality, Update
This project was awarded to synapcs for $220 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 - $750 USD
I have a website [url removed, login to view] created with a woo commerce template called Jewellery. The template had numerous customizations done. The top of the administrative panel says I have wordpress, Woo commerce and 18 other "update options" with 14 plugin updates. I want to:
1. Backup the site.
2. Apply the appropriate updates then check to assure that the basic website remains intact.
3. Review the woo commerce based checkout sequence. I've attached a picture showing the updates needed.
Also, 4. The billing address page has red astericks requiring data input but the page lets you go forward even if the required information has not been put in and
5. The forward / previous buttons on the checkout pages are inconsistently colored purple and I would like the to be the same on the bottom of the pages. and
6. The flat rate and free shipping function is confusing, not working.
If you have read all this AND viewed the pictures and if possible peeked at the website please start your response with the word... "howdy" Finally you must be available to collaborate / communicate at 7-10 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York time). Week nights.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online