This is a simple project to enhance the design of [url removed, login to view] to make the color scheme (css and images) consistent with the current header.
* The layout of the site will stay the same.
* The site is set up on the CMS pligg
* I'd like the colors of the site (in css and background/foreground images) to be consistent with the header. Where blue tones clash with the rest, I need them changed. The new colors shouldn't be overwhelming -- I want a clean and elegant look. It's a matter of bringing in the purple and green, or other colors consistent with them (or perhaps some neutral gray in the background) in a way that isn't too loud.
* There are elements of the site conditional on certain user logins that need to be themed -- including an admin area--you'll be provided with these logins
* Although I don't see it as a large effort, I need an expert designer who can make the site look good -- portfolios helpful
* You'll be provided with an ftp login to work directly on the site
Looking for a very quick turnaround and rapid communication during the project. This project may lead to future work on this and other sites.