Virtual Assistant part-time (web design, internet project management, site admin) on an ongoing basis needed
This project was awarded to soniamit for $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We are a small but growing Europe based ethical oriented internet development & marketing team. We are creating many different websites, e.g. selling sites, affiliate sites, AdSense sites, shops, membership sites, adult sites etc.
We are seeking for a professional, internet-savvy virtual assistant to work part-time on an hourly basis long time on a variety of internet projects and tasks.
The role requires 20 hours of work per week, with the goal of increasing this.
Ongoing duties include:
• Market research via the internet
• Simple web design and maintenance
• Script installation and maintenance
• Optimizing opt-in email marketing and other marketing campaigns
• Managing and optimizing AdWord campaigns and the like
• Search Engine Optimization including manual directory submission, link building and social bookmarking
• Project management (including finding and hiring candidates for various projects on sites like this one)
• Other web related tasks
The right person...
• Is very competent at doing research and developing for the internet
• Speaks and writes fluent English. It would be a great advantage for you if you understand German as well since most websites you will be working on are in German language.
• Has extensive web-development experience
• Has very good skills in HTML, PHP and CSS
• Has very good skills in web marketing
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, highly motivated, reliable and takes pride in doing on-time quality work.
• Feels personally comfortable to work on adult/erotic sites as well
Your working time is flexible for you. No fixed schedule is required. Time off when needed.
As your work is very significant for us we will share with you in addition to your hourly rate 33% of all revenues made through the websites you are responsible for. The hourly rate we are looking for is $[url removed, login to view] to $[url removed, login to view] per hour (plus the 33% revenue sharing).
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for one month (80 hours) of work.
A sample project will be provided to bidders to undertake.
**** VERY IMPORTANT ****
With your response please include:
• A rating of yourself out of ten in each of the above skills.
• Any relevant experience for each category.
• How long you have been doing outsourced work and what experience you have (web programming, script installation, blogging, data entry, web marketing, etc).
• Client testimonials or references or web-based performance rankings.
• A work sample, graphics samples, websites you've developed single-handedly - we will check.
• Ask any questions you may have that aren’t already answered in this project description.
• Failure to include the above information may result in no response from us.
IMPORTANT: Please post why we should select you for this project – canned replys will be IGNORED.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online