The client designs, installs, and services bottling lines for beverage companies and is looking for a fresh redesign that will portray them as more cutting edge. The finished product is to include a stylized home page, a design template for the inner pages which will be maintained through a content management system (that will be added after this project, and is not part of this bid), and three separate landing pages for each of the divisions of the company. The three landing pages will have a consistent look and feel but have a different color palette with one division having a red logo, another green, and the third being blue. Since they work with bottling, design influences of stainless steel and glass might be considered.
The designer will be supplied all text, some images and loose direction regarding any parameters on color, general look/feel, and goals of the site. He or she will create 2 templates - from which the client can choose, each with different font, colors, use of imagery etc. that the designer feels will meet the client's business goals for the site, meet the client's general instructions, draw more users in general and be attractive/professional looking - and then a subpage design based on the homepage design.
Existing logos of the three divisions will be provided. Phase 1 of the job is the completion of the 2 versions of the homepage design to be presented to the client. With client's input and choice of design, Phase 2 will be making the final edits incorporating the client's and our input and completion, and the creation of the landing pages for the three divisions.
All source materials (source code) will be provided by the designer to us upon completion of the website design. All code and design is the sole propriety of our company.
**Additional design requirements include:**-
The finished site will be optimized and will include 5 pages of content to be provided as well as space for a contact form we provide. The site will be optimized and include information such as meta information, alt tags, header etc.
- Site will need to be shared by the coder with just the home page design and some initial content to share with the client. Once approved the remaining navigation, pages and functions will be created and content applied and formatted as needed with funds released at final client approval. Site navigation should be flexible in design so that the client is not limited if they want to add other pages down the road.
- Width and height must either be dynamic (% or suitable for most modern resolutions, try not to have the main body on the site have to scroll too far down.
- Keep a consistent color scheme; use only 2 or 3 main colors.
- Use css for styling wherever possible, please make sure there are clean lines and consistent type face.
- We have a content management system and prewritten code that can display several types of navigation. It is required that you use text and css to do menu buttons so that they can be driven from a database. The navigation can be horizontal or vertical. Do not use images for buttons as they cannot be database driven.
- We have prebuilt code for breadcrumbs (a la Amazon, shopping carts), there are also some ext core based menus and carousels ([[url removed, login to view]]).
- There should be enough room for a decent sized column panel, but it is also common to use a second (possibly side) content panel for additional info. Both content panels are driven by the cms, so please make them content friendly.
- Leave space on the footer for address, contact us and "Site development by *our company name*."
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work